The NAPCP seeks to establish and maintain an affiliation of like-minded primary care naturopathic physicians, so organized and controlled by qualified members, that this fact shall be apparent to other physicians, legislators, regulators, insurers and to the public at large. As new NWRPCA members, NAPCP would like to expand hiring of NDs into Community Health Centers.
Opening Keynote Speakers:
- Lorena Gonzalez, Seattle City Council member
- Jorge Baron, Executive Director, Northwest Immigrants Rights Project
- Julian Perez, Family Physician, Sea Mar Community Health Centers
This is a membership benefit - NAPCP is working to get more NDs jobs! NAPCP is a new member of NWRPCA as of 2017.
NAPCP board members participating in the forum:
- Thursday: Hannah Gordon and Andrew Day
- Friday: Blake Myers and Bruce Milliman